We have got your waterproofing solutions covered, from wall to wall.
When designing a house, walls are not just boundaries, they act as a support, and a divide to enclose an area. Whether they are made of concrete, bricks or cement, they bear the biggest brunt of all – changing weather! The top of the sidewalls is attached to the roof and could face seepage due to water running off the roof. Sidewalls are also exposed to the force of heavy rains due to winds during the monsoons which highly impacts their structure. Therefore, it becomes extremely important to waterproof the sidewalls to avoid damage to them and in turn the structure .
The Importance Of Sidewall Waterproofing
Sidewall waterproofing is done below as well as above the decoration of the walls . Apart from coating them with regular paint, they are treated with a layer of waterproof paint/ membrane, etc., to be efficiently waterproof. This process of coating the walls with a layer of protection helps in the following ways:
- Anti-algae: These extra layers make sidewalls resistant to algae, mold and so on.
- Fixes cracks: The coatings can also help bridge cracks in the wall that may lead to water seepage resulting in the weakening of the building/ structure.
- Promotes safety: It improves the atmosphere of the building/structure by preventing the growth of mold that causes allergies and asthma, creating a safe place to live and work.
- Reduces repairs: Moreover, waterproofing during construction prevents/reduces the need to spend money on repair work later, in addition to making the structure/building look ‘aesthetically’ better.
- Increases property value: It may even increase the value of the property later.
At Raja & Raja Waterproofing Pvt. Ltd., we carefully examine and identify the cause of the issue and put our experts on the case.
They pick the method most suited to your needs for a tailored resolution. Find waterproofing solutions on our products page!