Do you have questions
If you are looking for your structures to be away from leakage, seepage, and dampness, you need a waterproofing.
- For completely new fitouts: (property purchased form builder, realtor or developer directly within 3 months of end of construction):
- you don’t need the any additional waterproofing work done, unless you are modifying the original plan layout of the structure which was been provided by the builder.
- In case, if you in plan to carry the renovation of your flat, we recommend you to get a consultation from waterproofing expert before investing on your aesthetic fantasy.
- To get the expert view for waterproofing >> Click here <<
- for pre-owned property (property purchased from other individual/company then builder, realtor or developer):
- you need to get your property to be thoroughly checked for any signs of dampness, seepage or leakage.
- Generally, such dampness, seepage or leakage are been makeovered by flat seller by means of repainting.
- To get the expert help you find the dampness / seepage / leakage >> Click here <<
- Parapet walls
- Dead walls
- Swimming Pools
- Refuge floor
- Planetary or Garden Area
These are the places where the need of waterproofing arrives
Along with terrace, parapet walls, side walls, rain water drain pipe and charges are to be treated to get the desired result of waterproofing process.
We recommend to get it concluded from a known, reputed Waterproofing expert over labour contractor, paint contractor or contractor.
To get the expert view for your Terrace Waterproofing >> Click here <<